In the spirit of Head Start’s beginning as a cross-sector collaboration, the HeadStarter Network is committed to advancing the field of early childhood development and education through interdisciplinary thinking and disruptive innovation. Our goal is to facilitate collaborations, experiments, research, products, services, and ventures between Network members - practitioners, corporate partners, academia, venture philanthropy, and foundations.
The HeadStarter Network serves as a forum for knowledge exchange among early childhood development and education practitioners as well as with other industries and sectors. We are keen to take the best practices and innovations of other disciplines, especially the disruptive potential of exponential technologies, and combine them with the latest scientific insights on early learning.
The HeadStarter Network is a community for anybody curious and poised to explore and impact the future of early learning.
1. Catalyze and disseminate new ideas, processes, and technologies to increase quality in early childhood development and education.
- Annual Early Childhood Innovation Summit
- Incubator series
2. Foster intentional innovations that result in new products and process improvements.
- Workforce development and attendance
3. Partner with forward-focused organizations, such as corporate and academic partners and social enterprises.
- Ideate, explore, develop, and pilot new ideas, products, and processes